Sireesha Vasireddy, MDInterventional Cardiology
She received her medical education from Siddhartha Medical College in Andhra Pradesh, India. After medical school, Dr. Vasireddy worked as a research assistant on various interventional clinical trials at Los Angeles County - University of Southern California Medical Center.
She completed her internal medicine training at Maricopa Medical Center in Phoenix, AZ. After residency, Dr. Vasireddy followed her passion in cardiology and completed three fellowships, one in Cardiovascular Disease at the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB) in Galveston, Texas, the second in advanced heart failure and transplant (HF&T) at the joint UTMB -Methodist DeBakey Heart and Vascular Center in Houston, and the third in Interventional Cardiology at William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Michigan. She was awarded chief fellow and fellow of the year during her training in cardiology.
Dr. Vasireddy now brings her expertise to Medical City Heart and Transplant Specialists. This clinic is focused on advanced heart failure, mechanical cardiac support, and cardiac transplantation, in addition to practicing general and interventional cardiology. The clinic utilizes a multi-disciplinary approach incorporating cutting-edge medical technology with personalized cardiac care.
Dr. Vasireddy’s practice philosophy is to build strong partnerships with patients based on trust. She combines her extensive clinical training with a focus on the patient’s needs, expectations, values and goals. Managing heart disease can be like a marathon, and she is committed to being there for patients during the entire race.
- Interventional Cardiology - Primary - Board Certified
- Cardiovascular Disease - Board Certified
- Advanced Heart Failure And Transplant Cardiology
- Gender: Female
- Graduate Degree: Siddhartha Medical College - 2004
- Residency: Maricopa Integrated Health System - 2011
- Fellowship: The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston - 2012
- Fellowship: The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston - 2015
- Fellowship: Beaumont Health - 2016
- Medical City Dallas Hospital